Lloydminster’s transportation infrastructure is well established and offers logistical alternatives. Consider that transportation services are available by way of:
- rail service from both CN Rail and CP Rail;
- the Transcanada Yellowhead Highway #16 passing east/west through the City Centre;
- the Alberta/Saskatchewan provincial highway #17 passing north/south through the City centre;
- the Greyhound Canada Depot; and
- the Lloydminster Airport’s (YLL) charter service and scheduled service to Calgary.